AJMAN FREE ZONE AUTHORITY (AFZA)
Ajman Free Zone (AFZA) was established by Emiri decree issued in November 31996, has given great impetus to industrial activity in Ajman which resulted in quadruple growth in the number of companies during the last few years. Ajman provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Free Zone is providing unbeatable advantages and facilities.
- FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
The main advantages of registering a company at Ajman Free Zone Authority are:
- 100% tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- Fast Incorporation
- No restrictions on capital and profit repatriation
- No share capital required
- COMPANY TYPES
New Incorporation: Free Zone Establishment (FZE) / Free Zone Company (FZC)
Free Zone Establishment (FZE) is a single shareholder limited liability company, which can be incorporated in Ajman Free Zone.
Free Zone Company (FZC) is a similar incorporation with multiple shareholding (maximum 5 shareholders).
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL SHAREHOLDERS & DIRECTORS
- Application Form (will be provided)
- Short CV (describing professional and educational background)
- Colored passport copies
- Colored copy of UAE Visa (resident, tourist, visit) along with latest entry stamp to UAE
- Original NOC from current sponsor if holding UAE residence visa/husband visa
- Passport Size photograph with white background
- Additional documents may be required by the Licensing Department such as Business plan etc
- REGISTRATION PROCESS
It takes 1-4 working days to incorporate a company in AJMAN FREE ZONE after submission of applications. All the documents need to be signed by the owner(s) and we will hold all further arrangements.
- TYPES OF LICENSES
- Commercial License
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the license. If the products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
- General Trading License
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store any goods except the prohibited ones. If the products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
- Service License
This license allows the holder to carry out the services, which are specified on the license within the Ajman Free Zone only.
- Industrial License
This license will allow the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
- National Industrial License
Companies holding a National Industrial License are allowed customs duty exemption on their products imported into the AGCC states.
This License provides the license holder the same status as local or AGCC companies inside the UAE. A National Industrial License is issued on the following conditions:
- The company is a manufacturing concern registered in any of the AGCC (Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council - Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) countries.
- At least 51% of the ownership or shareholding is held by an AGCC citizen
- At least 40% of the products are to be manufactured in the Free Zone.
The holder of National Industrial License can import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. The activity must comply with the National Industrial Production Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Finance & Industry to the License holder.
AED 21,950 Single activity license- this price includes annual office rent and P.O. Box (subject to availability)
AED 27,150 General trading- this price includes annual office rent and P.O. Box (subject to availability)
AED 28,050 – E-commerce license
AED 10,000 - AMADLAW fee for company registration
+ AED 5000 will be charged as a refundable security deposit for flexi-desk facility.
+ AED 1000 is charged additionally in case of Free Zone Company registration (FZC). Not applicable for FZE.
AED 2000 + (AED 2000 refundable deposit) for Company Owner/Partner
2000 AED + 2000 AED refundable deposit + (One Month Salary as refundable deposit) for employees
AED 2,500 - AMADLAW Fee for Visa Assistance (per visa)
NOTE: The following nationalities need to receive security approval from AFZA before company registration:
|Morocco||Tunisia||Indonesia and so on.|
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ABOVE NATIONALITIES:
- Attested degree certificate – Original (to be attested by UAE embassy in home country & MOFA in UAE) – in case of professional license
- 1 PP size photograph (white background)
- Passport copy with entry stamp page
- Visa Approval Form – Will be provided by us
- Payment of AED 600 – Govt. fee