Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
*additional costs: visa 2500 AED
Convenient Location, Global Reach.
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is located in Umm Al Quwain, a friendly, progressive and prosperous emirate with modern infrastructure.
Its stable economy, open investment climate, low costs of living and labour make it a strategic business base with MENA region, Subcontinent, Far East and European Market.
In order to establish a company within Umm Al Quwain an investor(s) can choose one of the following formation types:
- Free Zone Company (FZCo); for 2 to 50 shareholders.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE); for single shareholders.
- Branch; for existing companies wishing to establish a base in Umm Al Quwain
1) Commercial Licenses:
There are two types of licenses, which fall under this category: Commercial License and General Trading License.
Commercial License. This authorizes the import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
General Trading Licenses. This enables the license to trade in a wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity, which is permitted within the UAE
2) Consultancy License. 2) This is for entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen.
3) Freelance Permit. 3) Designed for individuals who operate in technology, media and film sectors, and is issued to talent roles, creative roles and selected administrative roles.
4) Industrial License. 4) This enables the licensee to import raw materials, then manufacture/process/assemble/package the specified products, and export the finished product.
Offices: Flexi desk, small and medium sized offices, available for short and long-term lease.
Terms of Registration: 3 to 4 days