Ajman Free Zone Regulations
Ajman Free Zone (AFZA) was established by Emiri decree issued in November 31996, has given great impetus to industrial activity in Ajman. Has resulted in the Which quadruple growth in the number of companies' DURING the for last FEW years.
Ajman Provides the easy accessibility to the to to two two international airports and the ports a four. Ajman Free Zone is providing unbeatable advantages and facilities.
Ajman Free Zone is located in the Emirate of Ajman. This Free Zone also has marketing offices located in Dubai. Ajman Free Zone is the home of the "smart office" and "smart warehouse" facilities. These facilities give investors the flexibility of minimizing their initial investment to start their business.
- Free consultation for all our clients
- License issuance in as little as 2 business days
- Transparent pricing
- A variety of packages based on your requirements
- Professional PRO services
- Assistance with a company bank account
- Business cards, domain name and hosting
It can take anywhere between 1-4 working days to incorporate a company in AJMAN FREE ZONE after the submission of your application. All the documents must be signed by the owner, we will take care of any further arrangements.
TYPES OF LICENSES
Will of the allow license This the holder to import statement, the export, the sell, the distribute and store the items specified 'on the license.
The If the products are sold A in the the UAE market the then holder will of the License, need to do the this through a local distributor or a local agent.
General Trading License
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store any goods except the prohibited ones. If the products are sold in the UAE market, then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
This license allows the holder to carry out the services, which are specified on the license within the Ajman Free Zone only.
This license will allow the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing or assembling of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market, then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
National Industrial License
Holding a the National Domain Companies Industrial License, are allowed an exemption on Customs duty-Their products Imported Into the states For the AGCC.
This License, the license holder Provides the Same as with the status or the AGCC local companies' inside the the UAE.
A National Industrial License is issued on the following conditions:
- Of The Company About enterprise | is a manufacturing sinking concern registered in the any of the the AGCC (Arabian of Gulf Cooperation Council - Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Polska Saudi Arabia, United Arab the Emirates) Countries.
- The At Least 51% of the ownership or shareholding is held by an AGCC citizen
- the At Least 40% of the products are to be manufactured in the Free Zone
- The holder of National Industrial License can import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and / or assembly of specified products.
- The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. The activity must comply with the National Industrial Production Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Finance & Industry to the License holder.
- AED 21,950 Single activity license- this price includes annual office rent and a PO Box
- AED 27,150 General trading- this price includes annual office rent and PO Box
- AED 28,050 - E-commerce license
- AED 10,000 - AMADLAW fee for company registration
+ AED 5,000 will be charged as a refundable security deposit for flexi-desk facilities.
- AED 2000 + (AED 2000 refundable deposit) for Company Owner / Partner
- 2000 + AED 2000 AED refundable deposit + (One Month Salary as refundable deposit) for employees
AED 2,500 - AMADLAW Fee for Visa Assistance (per visa)