Saif Free Zone UAE
|Registration + License|
(Amalaw fees included)
|From 38,000 AED
From 10,560 USD
* Additional costs: VISA AED 5750 (1600 $) + Amadlaw fees 1,500 AED ($ 410)
Of The SAIF the Free Zone is Located in The Sharjah, a friendly, of progressive and Prosperous Emirate with modern Infrastructure.
Its the stable economy, the open investment climate, of low Costs of the living and Labour the make IT a Strategic business base with the MENA region, Subcontinent, of Far East and by European Markets.
Established in 1995 Sharjah International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) is one of the main business centres in the UAE. The Saif zone is situated next to the airport international free zone in Sharjah.
Sharjah Airport International Saif Free Zone holds over 5,000 businesses from overseas.
Investors wishing to establish a company in the UAE, individuals can choose from one of the following formation business types below:
- Free Zone (FZCo); for 2 - 5 shareholders in the company.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE); for only 1 owner / shareholder
- Branch: for companies wishing to establish a base in Saif
Sharjah free zone provides excellent trade benefits and advantages to business investors:
- Capital and profits
- 100% foreign ownership only in Sharjah free zone
- Exemption corporate taxes
- Visa's for all employees.
- License issued (24 hours)
- 24-hour line for assistance in equipment and provision of labour
- Labour accommodation
- Property and management
- Access to customer strategic location
- No restriction on hiring expats
Below are the licenses available to entrepreneurs in the UAE
There are two different trade licenses which fall into the commercial category.
- Authorities import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license.
A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10, similar product lines.
- General Trading License.
This enables the license to trade in a wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity, which is permitted within the UAE.
This is for entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all professionals including artisans and craftsmen.
This enables the licensee to import raw materials, then manufacture / process / assemble / package the specified products, and export the finished product.